Espresso Shot Glass Guide
The Espresso Shot Glass is there to present the espresso or coffee variations better.
An espresso is not just a plain coffee which is served in a regular coffee cup – the espresso stands for a whole culture and living the Italian way of life – socialise, relax and celebrate. Espresso becomes more and more popular in the United States. In Italy drinking, preparing and serving espresso is a part of the Italian culture. But in the United States often espresso is prepared and presented not in the best way.
As you might have seen as well, espresso is served in plain cappuccino cups which are way too large – that’s why the espresso is not hot when served or is served without the right espresso spoons and a sugar bowl.
The Best Espresso Shot Glass Comparison Guide
Included in the matrix are 8 columns – Click on the columns to sort the data:
- Cup name (click to view more details or to purchase)
- Espresso Shot Glass pictures
- Capacity in ounces
- Size – Single or Double
- Color of the coffee cup
- Country where the cups are designed
- Set – How much are in the package
- Price per cup – Approx. prices on Amazon.com. These change frequently based on availability, special promotions, and more. But generally speaking: $ = under $5, $$ = $5 to $10, $$$ = $10 to $15, $$$$ = $15+
- Rating – Average user rating on Amazon.comThis can be very helpful in deciding if people are satisfied with their purchase.
|WMF Manaos||3.5 ounces; |
|Bormioli Rocco Ypsilon||3.5 ounces; |
|Espresso Supply||2 ounces; |
|Espresso Supply||1.5 ounces;|
|Bodum Pavina||2.5 ounces; |
| ||Moderna Artisan Series||2 ounces; |
|Bormioli Rocco Caffeino ||2.75 ounces; |
No matter if you go to the restaurant or brew your espresso at home – you want to have that special experience and taste. Having espresso in an espresso shot glass opens up a new way of drinking coffee, just try it with the following best espresso shot glasses that we reviewed or have a look at our Full List of Espresso cups.